WANTED: Chief Oyibo proof of life OR contact info

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate WANTED: Chief Oyibo proof of life OR contact info

This topic contains 33 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    KansasOyibo
    KansasOyibo
    Participant

Gray Oyibo. On the old site you’d be getting a smite for being gone so long. Now, I’m tempted to give you a karma + the NEXT time you post on this site. I strongly urge you to visit & contribute a few times a week
      YOKO, an excellent assessment! please continue your efforts. I appreciate them and often comment on your posts. karma +

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

last post was three days ago?

I wish I do get the time to be more active, but unfortunately, soliloquy is no more my thing since i had a baby. I now engage in noT so meaningful conversations with my princess 24/7 😀

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

ConquisTador
        ConquisTador
        Participant

Enjoy it and don’t miss a second they grow up way way to fast.

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

Enjoy it and don’t miss a second they grow up way way to fast.

<hr>

Very true.
            She is about to crawl. Its Friday night and i just wish to dance ,drink some wine and be merry. Life and choices. #sighs#

GrayOyibo,why do i have this feeling that you are an old wine in a new bottle?

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

KansasOyibo
            KansasOyibo
            Participant

42nd: Welcome back! Anyone you trust to ‘babysit’ while you make merry?

KansasOyibo
              KansasOyibo
              Participant

Chief Oyibo is missing again. Last post was 14 March 2018 . Also looking for Old Biker and The Onne Juju Goat.

KansasOyibo
                KansasOyibo
                Participant

I have reached out to ChiefOyibo on LinkedIn. Will advise if he replies to my message.

YOKO
                  Participant

Kansas -He or She?

KansasOyibo
                    KansasOyibo
                    Participant

YOKO: unknown. There’s very little info on the profile and, of course, no picture. The profile has over 500+ followers and two testimonials from “John Marsau” in 2012 & “John Rowe” in 2009.

YOKO
                      Participant

Kansas,
                        Scroll up and you will see that I have posted Chief Oyibo’s photo twice albeit with the facial features blurred. I do not want to pass on more information without permission from Chief

KansasOyibo
                        KansasOyibo
                        Participant

Please check your PM for my reply. KO

ArgieOyibo
                          ArgieOyibo
                          Participant

Sad to see almost everyone has gone.

De Onne Juju Goat
                            De Onne Juju Goat
                            Participant

Domino effect : less posters = less threads = less interest = photos only.

Imagine how the Ebola resurgence has not even been mentioned…. Exhibit 56 as Akass used to say to Ohibhoy

back as kissa

KansasOyibo
                              KansasOyibo
                              Participant

De Onne, good to see you back on OOL. Still missing 42nd & Oldbiker. . . .
                                ArgieOyibo: good observation but maybe you can become a regular contributor again(?) After all, the more, the merrier.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.