Visa: TWP or STR?

Home Forums Q & A Visa: TWP or STR?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dutcheagle
    Participant

Hi there,

Still any oyibo left?

I am taking some Naija duties upon me. What visa is best to get? Is it TWP or STR?

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  dutcheagle.
      42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

Fresh fish alert, Spoilers beware!
        Fresh fish alert, spoilers and haters stay off!!
        Puccie visa is the best!! !

😀

OK, I’m no Oyibo but I think STR is better.

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

KansasOyibo
        KansasOyibo
        Participant

dutcheagle, in the previous version of OOL, before the upgrade that scared away most OOLer’s, it way customary for all existing OOLers to give the fresh fish (that’s YOU) a welcoming “smite” Consider yourself “smited”. If you posy on this site and someone found it useful or humourous, you would receive a “karma +”. The count of each would be visible to all. Welcome to OOL. Please consider being a regular contributor!

42nd: what’s with all the references to you puccie???? Does it require outside attention? May I suggest ‘Afro Introductions’ …..

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

KO, my P is in perfect shape and does not require any external or internal help for the time being.

Hope I haven’t scared away Dutcheagle from here? Oh dear. Please cum back Dutch man. I promise to be prim and proper from henceforth

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

KansasOyibo
            KansasOyibo
            Participant

Yeah I hope DE (DutchEagle) returns and contributes. Glad to hear it’s in great shape!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.