Nigeria's Bedroom Revolution-Satisfying Women's Demands

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Nigeria's Bedroom Revolution-Satisfying Women's Demands

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KansasOyibo
    KansasOyibo
    Participant

A Topic that screams (pun intended) for 42nd’s comments.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38262881

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

I don’t know about Nigerian ladies but I and probably most of my peers and childhood friends have always been vocal in bed.

I think “Francophone” ladies are more liberated, opinionated and open in bed. I can’t imagine myself hanging around with a dude that can’t DO IT RIGHT or MAKE ME CUM and not willing to try or learn. I expect same from my man too. Sexual satisfaction is on top of my priority list, no negotiations!

I can’t endure or pretend on this issue. Luckily for me, I haven’t had any reason to complain. Lol

The key is communication ; being honest and open to each other.

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

KansasOyibo
        KansasOyibo
        Participant

I’ve been awaiting your reply. I had to check to make sure I understood your “Francophone ladies” comment. Hmmm I’ll remain quiet on that portion of the comment! Every thing you said is correct, AND, a two-way street. Although, I’m sure you keep your companions well informed!!! LOL

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

You never had a taste of African French speaking damsels before “hanging your boots in madam’s shelves?”

Well, word of the street is that they taste,do and indeed better than their English counterparts.

Any male here that will corroborate this my theorem from personal experience?

What’s your new year resolutions? I think I’m gonna start a new topic for that.

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

KansasOyibo
            KansasOyibo
            Participant

Alas, no so I can not corroborate! Should Top Dawg ever return to OOL, I’m sure his sample size was significant. Last seen in Angola maybe?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.