Moved to Lagos

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Moved to Lagos

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 12 hours, 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    BBHD
    BBHD
    Participant

After 20+ years in Port Harcourt, I have now moved to Lagos to take on a new challenge. Living in VI is quite different from GRA II, lol.

"Only dead fish go with the flow"

ConquisTador
      ConquisTador
      Participant

Welcome to Lagos.

KansasOyibo
        KansasOyibo
        Participant

Let’s hope you become a frequent contributor to OOL!

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

I once lived in VI, illegally. LOL

Welcome to Eko.

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

42nd avenue
            42nd avenue
            Participant

Btw, I find VI interesting. I always got freebie dinners and drinks when i lived there with my gF. We couldn’t afford the rent but then, we knew the caretaker of a duplex that was up for rent and for some reasons , no one was renting it. I’m not sure anymore but I think we stayed there for some 14 months rent free asides the occasional tips we give the busy caretaker who didn’t have time for the hoyse/his job as he had another job on the mainland hence we were the unofficial care takers.
              The house was a house away from a nightclub so weekends were a boom for us. We sold condoms, cigar and rented out the room downstairs for quickies.LOL and if we are ever broke, a walk in the evening will guarantee you a free dinner with the many bored, Randy men working or living around. I made a lifelong friend from one of such freebie dinner walks.

My VI story.

42nd avenue
              42nd avenue
              Participant

And now, I miss those days. I had no major responsibility except myself.
                *Sighs*

You only live once so enjoy every gaddem day. Sorry for clogging your thread, BBHD.

BBHD
                BBHD
                Participant

No problem, 42nd, I used to follow your blog, really great reading.

Kansas – I used to be a major contributor in the old days, but it really slowed down a lot after the exodus of expats. Let’s see how it goes.

KansasOyibo
                  KansasOyibo
                  Participant

BBHD : I remember. Please contribute as often as possible. We keep hoping more will regain the habit whether they’re in Naija or in another location. I will try to post a new thread once in a while.

BBHD
                    BBHD
                    Participant

Sure thing, KO.

42nd avenue
                      42nd avenue
                      Participant

No problem, 42nd, I used to follow your blog, really great reading.

Kansas – I used to be a major contributor in the old days, but it really slowed down a lot after the exodus of expats. Let’s see how it goes.

<hr>

I stopped writing because of 3 reasons:
                        It was not bringing in money 😐 , Google won’t approve Google ads on adult content site then (dunno about now) . The few sites I got to advertise on the blog were always late or eventually never paid for the ads and backlinks/referral.

2. Strange men/women used strange id and emails to send me pick up/banging offers. I was writing fiction with a few personal/friends experiences but most people just couldn’t differentiate or accept that 42nd writer was not 42nd persona real life.

3. No time. I got fully busy and engaged with my travel consultancy company and business.

42nd avenue
                        42nd avenue
                        Participant

What is happening in Lagos or VI axis now? Nightlife, family outings, kid friendly places ?

It’s been quite some time I went out. I’m feeling like Chacky Chan. Any recommendations for a pocket friendly (mega chicken Chinese is not pocket friendly and the restaurant itself quite frankly too bland/bleh for my liking) and great food and ambience Chinese restaurant that won’t discriminate against a single BLACK mom and daughter without a male companion?

KansasOyibo
                          KansasOyibo
                          Participant

42nd, you could always pay De Onne an appearance fee to satisfy the male companion (unwritten) requirement . . .

42nd avenue
                            42nd avenue
                            Participant

42nd, you could always pay De Onne an appearance fee to satisfy the male companion (unwritten) requirement . . .

<hr>

Well, we’d have to find him first right? He’s not been on OOL for months now.

BMB, How is VI treating You? Settled in all right? It’s been raining for the past 3 days in my side of Lekki and no power. Sucks!

ConquisTador
                              ConquisTador
                              Participant

Basically hasn’t stopped raining since Thusday!!

42nd avenue
                                42nd avenue
                                Participant

Basically hasn’t stopped raining since Thusday!!

<hr>

Some sunshine here and there since Tuesday, thankfully. Still cold nights.

KansasOyibo
                                  KansasOyibo
                                  Participant

De Onne Juju Goat has decided to remain off of OOL. I hope to convince otherwise, in the future! Dry here. Will trade our heat for your precip.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.