Hold your breath

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Hold your breath

This topic contains 742 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 744 total)
  • Author
    KansasOyibo
    KansasOyibo
    Participant

42nd I can see all the pics and they are good! bushmanbob agrees, I see! karma + to YOKO.

Oldbiker update on the ride this weekend? Dry weather?

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

KO, I don’t know about OB but it’s bright and shiny in my part of Lagos, thankfully.

Ool have gone quiet again. Haha

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

KansasOyibo
        KansasOyibo
        Participant

42nd, Since you haven’t been on OOL for the past 5 days, I was wondering if your part of Lagos was flooded. Glad to hear the sun is shining. I’ve been excited with all the recent OOL activity, hoping it would be a daily occurrence. Not yet I fear. For now, you & I will keep the activity going until the other return from their break!

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

Fortunately, everything about me has been dry. My estate is one of the few lucky ones that have no issue with flood in lekki.

Did you see the video or picture of the Oyibo kayaking during the flood @ VI? I saw it and envy the dude. Kayaking is something I would have loved to do but pocket always disappoint me…

This is to announce that I have an announcement to make here by this time next month, if Ool stays afloat till then 😀

bushmanbob
            Participant

I hear a drum roll!!!!

De Onne Juju Goat
              De Onne Juju Goat
              Participant

wow, an announcement in August..

back as kissa

42nd avenue
                42nd avenue
                Participant

Good morning Juju goat and Bush. What’s popping?
                  Yoko, it’s Friday. Any new Nyash? I missed last week’s own.
                  OB, still out riding?

bushmanbob
                  Participant

I’m off to go and look for some white Swedish nyash….seen as though there’s no sign of any ebony!

De Onne Juju Goat
                    De Onne Juju Goat
                    Participant

Hilly Churches, then stepping in, before lengthy bars

back as kissa

Oldbiker
                      Oldbiker
                      Participant

OB has been cleaning the crap off my bike from last weekend so I can cover it in fresh crap on Sunday.

Forecast is 24 Deg and fine so with luck it will only be dead flies all over the bike

Fat bikers bounce better

42nd avenue
                        42nd avenue
                        Participant

Swedish Nyashes @ bush. That’s quite interesting. I have never seen a Swedish cock though. Gosh, I really still have a long way to go. My cock chopping has been limited to just three Nationalities all my life and I have almost retired, not to mention, back to virginity and celibacy 😛

42nd avenue
                          42nd avenue
                          Participant

Hilly Churches, then stepping in, before lengthy bars

<hr>

I love this and I wish this would be my itinerary too.

Stepping in still functioning? I love the last bar most.
                            Cheers!

42nd avenue
                            42nd avenue
                            Participant

Enjoy your ride OB.

Happy weekend to you two :Yoko and KO.

YOKO
                              Participant

Jimmy went on holiday to Gambia from Scotland. He was chatting up a couple of girls and one agreed to meet him later saying “bring Dalasi” so he did with the result shown above. He should have been warned by the tee shirt saying “Talk is Cheap”.

bushmanbob
                                Participant

Ian only going to have a look….my born again nature won’t allow me to dabble😀!

KansasOyibo
                                  KansasOyibo
                                  Participant

Wow, much posting in the 24 hours! Great.
                                    YOKO as always, fine job.
                                    Bushmanbob are there not Naija Nyash in Sweden? I know for a fact there is! You just have to look harder! lol
                                    Oldbiker you fly killer you, be safe and tell us of any interesting sites you visit.
                                    42nd, happy belated weekend to you as well. You get a 6 hour head start from Kansas. We’ll be waiting for the big announcement (if a wedding we’ll expect a group invite). I did see the kayaking in front of Silverbird. All of my travels there have been during dry season (by pure luck) so seeing that pic was interesting.
                                    De Onne Juju Goat: churches and bars eh? How many will you visit from now until early August????

42nd avenue
                                    42nd avenue
                                    Participant

4 days and not a post here. I hope that everybody is okay.

I’m so sick and can’t wait for this travail to cum to an end.

Yoko, nice one.

KansasOyibo
                                      KansasOyibo
                                      Participant

42nd, the posts seem to appear mostly on Friday’s or weekends. Perhaps when you overcum your illness you can resume being chief moderator &/or instigator (of conversations!) It was also nice to have three topics of discussion to view/comment on today …..

KansasOyibo
                                        KansasOyibo
                                        Participant

Happy Friday to all who venture to this site today.

42nd avenue
                                          42nd avenue
                                          Participant

Happy weekend to you too KO and everyone.

IF you are in lagos, please stay indoors morrow. Get a company tonight for the long day, if you must.

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 744 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.