Hold your breath

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Hold your breath

This topic contains 742 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 744 total)
  • Author
    42nd avenue
    42nd avenue
    Participant

Double red label? I’m a semi tee-total. A bottle of smirnoff ice or a glass of red wine usually brings out the best or worst of Me. . . Depending on who and where. Well, good Ole masturbation with a long squirt did the trick. I dozed off, snoring happily afterwards.
      Gawd bless my fingers.Ahem πŸ˜€

Based on the time stamp, I can see that. Try two quick doubles of Red Label….

<hr>

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

Rant time

*I have a German male platonic friend. We’ve known each other for five years, share a lot of our pains and joys together, can talk and fart around ourselves freely, solid buddies kinda friendship. No sex or stuff. Dude three months ago, hooked up with some hoe and went blank on me. Hurts me like shyte!!!. I know u gonna see this DL and know what, begone forever*

Rant over. Happy face again πŸ˜€

De Onne Juju Goat
        De Onne Juju Goat
        Participant

42, its not him that doesnt want to continue talking to you. Its the hoe. she feels threatened by u. Feels her new source of additional income will stop.
          Counselling over.

back as kissa

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

How sweet can a puccie possibly be that will make one forget his/her buddies? Puccie juice that powerful eh?

I’ve had the sweetest of all dykes but it never came between me and my hommies. Bang, clean nyash and go back to my buddies. I’m not one to lose or dump a pal cos of a mere dyke that i probably used to temporarily scratch puccie. πŸ˜›

But then, what do i Know. An erect dyke has no conscience, direction or common sense.

Oldbiker
            Oldbiker
            Participant

Well we still love you πŸ™‚

Fat bikers bounce better

KansasOyibo
              KansasOyibo
              Participant

After three months, he should be up for air and reach out to you. disappointing I’m sure but give it a little more time. In the mean time, give those fingers a rest and find the Real thing. I’m cheering for your success !

42nd avenue
                42nd avenue
                Participant

Prove it, OB.

Access and permission to ride your bike, yes? πŸ˜›

42nd avenue
                  42nd avenue
                  Participant

KO, my fingers are the best o.

No disappointments.
                    No effort to disvirgin my eBay, Amazon bound Virgin Nyash.
                    No fear of stds.
                    No heartbreak, sloppy love stories and fake affection.
                    No pregnancy.

My only regret is not embracing this lifestyle earlier,it would have saved me a ton. . . πŸ˜€

De Onne Juju Goat
                    De Onne Juju Goat
                    Participant

KO, my fingers are the best o.
                      one finger doesnt get jealous if you use another finger πŸ™‚

No disappointments.
                      No effort to disvirgin my eBay, Amazon bound Virgin Nyash.
                      No fear of stds.
                      No heartbreak, sloppy love stories and fake affection.
                      No pregnancy.

My only regret is not embracing this lifestyle earlier,it would have saved me a ton. . . πŸ˜€

<hr>

back as kissa

De Onne Juju Goat
                      De Onne Juju Goat
                      Participant

sorry, for clarity, one finger doesnt get jealous if you use another finger !

back as kissa

42nd avenue
                        42nd avenue
                        Participant

Hahaha.
                          This is another angle to it, Juju. Now I understand why sometimes, the most effective and my favorite finger, the middle one gets numb. I used to think it’s caused by friction or wear and tear due to vigorous rubbing but it’s CLEAR now as its obvious finger-sibling-rivalry. My thumb is jealous!!!

πŸ˜€

De Onne Juju Goat
                          De Onne Juju Goat
                          Participant

surely they should be working in tandem as a team ?……

or is that just course knowledge..

back as kissa

Oldbiker
                            Oldbiker
                            Participant

Ok its a promise, if i get back there you can have the first ride πŸ™‚

Fat bikers bounce better

KansasOyibo
                              KansasOyibo
                              Participant

Kudos to Oldbiker! I’m thinking like De Onne. It’s got to be more than one finger at a time. Hell, more than one hand at a time if need be.

De Onne Juju Goat
                                De Onne Juju Goat
                                Participant

Well Kansas, i’d say thumb gets teasing the starter motor, whilst 42nd’s fave finger does her bit at the same time a little bit lower downstairs…

ok 42 ?

back as kissa

42nd avenue
                                  42nd avenue
                                  Participant

Juju you speak like an expert. . .
                                    So much description, too vivid and apt. πŸ˜€

42nd avenue
                                    42nd avenue
                                    Participant

Ok its a promise, if i get back there you can have the first ride πŸ™‚

<hr>

Yay!
                                      Time to get my legs and everywhere massaged,trimmed and fit for that first long ride. I cant wait for you to cum. . .or maybe not. πŸ˜›

KansasOyibo
                                      KansasOyibo
                                      Participant

Oldbiker, let us know how 42nd rides, eh?
                                        De Onne, I was thinking she was a two-hander with no thumbs. Obviously I was in error…
                                        Good weekend to all.

Oldbiker
                                        Oldbiker
                                        Participant

If she handles like my Kawasaki I will be well pleased πŸ™‚

Fat bikers bounce better

42nd avenue
                                          42nd avenue
                                          Participant

Hahaha ha.
                                            *Runs of to Google to check out MPH, Power, Energy when acted upon by external forces, Thrust/Minute and output of Kawasaki*

πŸ˜€

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 744 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.