Hold your breath

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Hold your breath

This topic contains 742 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 744 total)
  • Author
    KansasOyibo
    KansasOyibo
    Participant

Good to know. I’m unfamiliar with fake Chinese eggs myself so I wouldn’t know.

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

Hello people.

Where’s Onne, Bush and OB, still on the easter fever?

I’m busy in Abuja, about to go claim the orphaned $$$$ found in Ikoyi flat. 😀

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

Oldbiker
        Oldbiker
        Participant

still in Belgium enjoying (not) the weather

Fat bikers bounce better

ConquisTador
          ConquisTador
          Participant

Hi All

bushmanbob
            Participant

In “Bonny Scotland” enjoy the May snow showers😀

42nd avenue
              42nd avenue
              Participant

Hello Conquis. My all new nyash have missed you. Hope you’re back for good?
                Welcum darling

Hi All

<hr>

KansasOyibo
                KansasOyibo
                Participant

Conquistador: Welcome! Does this mean that you’ll be singlehandedly restarting the Nyash Friday posting? Bushman & Odlbiker have reported in….now where is De Onne?

42nd avenue
                  42nd avenue
                  Participant

Knock knock. Anyone home willing to let me in?

bushmanbob
                    Participant

Visitors always welcome…provided they are baring gifts….”what do have for me” 😀

42nd avenue
                      42nd avenue
                      Participant

What do we have for you ,Bush? Virgin ass!!! Never poked or probed by man ,woman,spirit 😛

42nd avenue
                        42nd avenue
                        Participant

Here you have it fellas. . .

A Nigerian lady, who claims to have never had sex before, has taken to social media to auction her virginity through a popular relationship handle on Instagram ‘Break or Makeup.’

According to the lady, she’s very beautiful and ready to lose her virginity, but won’t want to lose it to a guy for free. She further disclosed that the guy who will be taking her virginity will only go for one round. An additional round, will cost an extra 200K.

Here’s what she wrote;

“I am still a virgin, but I want to break it this year.
                          I don’t want to give it free of charge, but I want to sell it, I will put it
                          up for 600k only, if you are interested in having my body fresh, please contact the admin and they will contact me directly. I have a standing boobs, moderate ass and still a very tight virgin. the 600k is for just one round, which is just for breaking the virginity, if you must go another round, I will collect 200k.

Don’t call me a prostitute, I am not. I just want to place a price for my pride., instead of giving it free to a man who will not value it. But if yu want a serious relationship, it has to be marriage at first sight. Thanks.
                          cc @bom

Please don’t contact us, if u are interested in her offer, state it in the comment box and she will contact you.”

Trust Nigerians, this post really got them and they’re already reacting to it;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/this-nigerian-lady-is-auctioning-her.html

42nd avenue
                          42nd avenue
                          Participant

Ok fellas. Time for serious business. My virgin ass is up.

42nd avenue
                            42nd avenue
                            Participant

42nd avenue
                              42nd avenue
                              Participant

OB,make sure you get this ass, your bike needs to be oiled and tended. 😀

42nd avenue
                                42nd avenue
                                Participant

Bring forth your books, it’s spelling-bee time. A is for Ass.

42nd avenue
                                  42nd avenue
                                  Participant

All the dirty boys,get into the shower with me. Let’s wash away our sins.

42nd avenue
                                    42nd avenue
                                    Participant

To each his own. Kinky lovers. . .

42nd avenue
                                      42nd avenue
                                      Participant

42nd avenue
                                        42nd avenue
                                        Participant

42nd avenue
                                          42nd avenue
                                          Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 744 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.