Hello

This topic contains 280 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by ConquisTador ConquisTador 2 hours, 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 281 total)
  • Author

YOKO
    Participant

Hows everyone doing ? Drop a line here if u’re okay.

KansasOyibo
      KansasOyibo
      Participant

The Kansas Oyibo is fine and thank you for asking. Looks like I just missed you online. I wish the new OOL listed who was online, like the old website did. Chief, how about adding this function?? How is YOKO ?

42nd avenue
        42nd avenue
        Participant

42nd avenue is awake, have had my brekkie, at work, fine and doing okay.
          Wish I can share a picture to buttress my point. . . πŸ˜€

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

De Onne Juju Goat
          De Onne Juju Goat
          Participant

The Goat is fine, monday is drawing to a close..

back as kissa

YOKO
            Participant

Thanks for all the answers (all three of them). I am fine but bored as there is little happening in Port Harcourt both workwise and socially. Can’t even pass time attaching pics on OOL

42nd avenue
              42nd avenue
              Participant

Well, some days are like that
                I know some folks will feel offended but the truth is, masturbation and squirting eventually, is the most effective tool I used to fight boredom. Do it, clean up and sleep deeply.

Life goes on. ..

KansasOyibo
                KansasOyibo
                Participant

LOL 42nd direct & to the point.
                  YOKO: We seem to be missing OldBiker. He must be on one longggggg ride this past weekend.

Oldbiker
                  Oldbiker
                  Participant

Still alive and kicking here. Looking out the window at the grey sky πŸ™ this OOL needs waking up it is very very quite

Fat bikers bounce better

42nd avenue
                    42nd avenue
                    Participant

OB,I want to wake up the fiery,feisty rider in you. πŸ˜›
                      KO,life’s short. lying about stuff and pretending makes it even shorter.

Hello everyone.

Oldbiker
                      Oldbiker
                      Participant

I am open to anything that will “wake me up” πŸ™‚

Fat bikers bounce better

42nd avenue
                        42nd avenue
                        Participant

. . .Guess I’m on my wayyyyyyyyyyyyy @ OB.
                          Mighty glad you’re open.
                          la la la, la la la la.

πŸ˜€

KansasOyibo
                          KansasOyibo
                          Participant

Oldbiker sounds like you need to change your country of residence. Too much gray skies. Guess you’ve made 42nd happier?

YOKO: anything stirring in PHC?

YOKO
                            Participant

Kansas,
                              RE “anything stirring in Port Harcourt”
                              Port Harcourt is so dull at present it is difficult to even find people with whom to stir the shit! Talking of which the highlights of the day at present can be morning coffee and the Daily dump. To add to this, weather recently has also been dismal with prolonged rainfall almost every day.

42nd avenue
                              42nd avenue
                              Participant

Kansas,
                                RE β€œanything stirring in Port Harcourt”
                                Port Harcourt is so dull at present it is difficult to even find people with whom to stir the shit! Talking of which the highlights of the day at present can be morning coffee and the Daily dump. To add to this, weather recently has also been dismal with prolonged rainfall almost every day.

<hr>

This sounds like Lagos weather last month. Perhaps you can join Hash? I assume PH hash is still functioning.

YOKO
                                Participant

I have no idea about PH Hash as it is a very long time since I encountered any former participants.

KansasOyibo
                                  KansasOyibo
                                  Participant

YOKO: hopefully the two daily highlights are not simultaneous events! Port Harcourt Hash House Harriers led by Flasher. I’m sure most have relocated. However, I remember scrolling through the website for the big, international hash in Lagos a few months ago. There were participants from PHC who registered. For me, boredom = increased alcohol consumption . . . . .

42nd avenue
                                    42nd avenue
                                    Participant

Yoko,theres no harm in going out to meet new people,so long as the location/meeting point is safe and secure.
                                      I assumed PH is full of activities and never knew an expat can be bored or lack fun activities to engage in there.

Happy days ahead!

bushmanbob
                                      Participant

Boredom = Alcohol + hard drugs = 😊😊😊😊😊😊 (empty pockets) and worked for a while!!

KansasOyibo
                                        KansasOyibo
                                        Participant

Bushmanbob and then? Full pockets and boredom returned?

42nd avenue
                                          42nd avenue
                                          Participant

Back to square one, i guess.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 281 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.