Announcement

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Announcement

This topic contains 143 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by ConquisTador ConquisTador 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 141 through 145 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    KansasOyibo
    KansasOyibo
    Participant

42nd reading through the exchanges with you & BMB was entertaining. I’m not downplaying the need for physical friendship. Dating with a child may prove challenging? Looking forward to hearing of your kissing many, many frogs before you find Prince Charming. As for the baby’s father…..screw him. He is a LOSER.

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

I don’t wanna kiss no frogs no more. From this to a new, exciting, blissful chapter. Amin

Did something huge for family, diary. It has taken all my money but it’s worth it. Family is everything. GOD help us and make this sacrifice pay at long last. . .

New week.i need new money and I love love love my darling girl. 😍😍😙😗👨‍👧
        #okbye#

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

42nd avenue
        42nd avenue
        Participant

Congratulations KO. I’m so happy for you. God bless You all. My regards to Mrs KO. 👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

Something strange going on. . .

I hope I’ll be back here Tuesday evening to tell . 😟🚔

ConquisTador
            ConquisTador
            Participant

Hey 42nd all good?

Viewing 5 posts - 141 through 145 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.