Announcement

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Announcement

This topic contains 139 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 12 hours, 17 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    KansasOyibo
    KansasOyibo
    Participant

I’d vote for the photo shoot and wait for the parties until she is in school. One year already? Time is flying. By the way, Mrs. KO and I are expecting soon.

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

Photoshoot won!we’ll be one next month.

I thank God for everything especially the strength. It’s not been easy peasy but look at us. . . We don’t look bit like what we’ve been through.

Congratulations KO.

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

KansasOyibo
        KansasOyibo
        Participant

42nd, thank you. Looking forward to the tales you share regarding your daughter, as to what to expect..

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

Our photoshoot is a few days away and I’m so excited. I might share edited pictures here later but then the task of uploading pictures here. . It can be cumbersome.

We are doing 3 themes plus cake smash then have a small “party” on her birthday at the hospital where we use for immunization.

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

42nd avenue
            42nd avenue
            Participant

My girl now walksπŸ’ƒ or do I say run πŸƒβ€β™€οΈoutdoors confidently and with lots of excitement. Now the real motherhood begins :- I have to constantly put an eye on her to avoid accidents.

She dances and claps πŸ‘around the house chanting “daddy” along (pisses me off) but what can I do? I tried teaching her to say mommy/mama but she’s fixated on the daddy word.

When I spank her playfully or scream at her, she tries her best to spank me back and talk back to me in her baby gibberish. I’m amused.lol

This girl is the best thing to have ever happened to me. My baby daddy is a mini arsehole but this child of his is a major cutie.πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜

KansasOyibo
              KansasOyibo
              Participant

Sounds like you are constantly busy!

42nd avenue
                42nd avenue
                Participant

Photoshoot thankfully done!
                  It was very frustrating and tiring; I now understand why baby photographers charge so much,they rightfully deserve every Kobo paid.
                  My girl was jumping up and down, scattering props and pulling down set-up’s. OMG,it was draining, at some point I wanted to just grab my girl and go home since she refused to co-operate. The shots captured all through her tantrums and plays were amazingly adorable 😍.

One year in a couple of days . . . It’s still surreal to me. πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘£

42nd avenue
                  42nd avenue
                  Participant

Sounds like you are constantly busy!

<hr>

Tell me about it. Shout, play, work, laundry, house cleaning , I deserve to be getting 26 hours each day as opposed to 24. My girl is full of energy and can be a handful sometimes but we’ve got a hang of it. πŸ€—

bushmanbob
                    Participant

Child tantrums…tut…buy. Taser and turn the power down…works a treat πŸ˜‡

42nd avenue
                      42nd avenue
                      Participant

Our birthday was a hit! Not without some down sides but I’ve decided to focus on the positives. The woman I contacted and prepaid to make jollof rice disappeared into thin air with my money leaving me dejected and sad. I got over it though , rushed to the market and woke up by 3am to make a big pot of jollof rice that served 15 children and 10 nurses.
                        Our cake was super cute, the nurses and hospital so delighted they asked for my permission to post our pictures on their website and we all had fun. πŸ€“πŸ‘Œ

I can’t post the pictures here but will pm.it privately. One year down, many more to go.

Cheers to my sunlight, this is the first of very many birthdays. I love you you the moon and back baby. My darling darling girl 😍😍😍

42nd avenue
                        42nd avenue
                        Participant

Vaccinations again. . .
                          After all the fanfare, my baby was given 3 vaccines, all injections 😌😒😭
                          The nurses felt so bad giving her the injections after all the birthday fun and suggested I can defer to today but I refused and insisted we get it done and over with. So she had her first dose for :
                          MMR, Varicella and Prevanar(this is like the 3rd or 2nd dose though) for a total cost of 30,000 ngn.
                          We will be going for second dose of first two and Nimerex next month and then we’d be free till next year.
                          I’m praying I will be able to save enough so we can go somewhere nice and quiet for vacation in December πŸŽ‰

42nd avenue
                          42nd avenue
                          Participant

I shed a year or two this morning. . .
                            I had this tiny faint hope that my girls father will text or email me to wish his daughter a happy birthday yesterday.

I hoped against hope. .😭 I don’t understand. This was no random stranger, we dated for 7 whole years and he can just turn his back on me this way. . . Not even an explanation. My strength fail me and then I weep till my eyes hurt because I dont understand.

I wish one day I will understand.

42nd avenue
                            42nd avenue
                            Participant

I’m bored. Should I sign up on a dating site?

Last I remember, most if not all of the reasonable dating sites blacklisted Nigerian Ips. Do REAL people still go on dating sites to meet people for whatever reason ?

bushmanbob
                              Participant

42nd….are you just bored or are lusting for some physical attention…if the former take ups hobby like knitting πŸ˜€!

What are Nigerian lps?

42nd avenue
                                42nd avenue
                                Participant

42nd….are you just bored or are lusting for some physical attention…if the former take ups hobby like knitting πŸ˜€!

What are Nigerian lps?

<hr>

I’m not lusting after a man’s third legs. Perhaps lonely is the better word. I love my daughter and all but I do get lonely and crave for an adult companion sometimes. It does not help that I have no real female friend or family around and my two solid male friends have just been transferred out of Nigeria.

I have noticed I get a bit depressed, moody and cry basically because I have no friend around to play scramble, watch movies, just talk and go out with. Or maybe it’s because this was not the life I hoped for myself.

42nd avenue
                                  42nd avenue
                                  Participant

Ip = internet protocol.
                                    Something like internet address. I know eharmony does not allow Nigerian Ips to register.

My British friend who’s just left Nigeria tried to set me up on a blind date with his friend. I spoke to the so called friend on phone and omg he was such a jerk! Asking me my favourite sex position and all. Dude, who told you I’m looking for a fvckmate?
                                    Do some “Oyibos” believe or assume that all an African girl ever want or thinks of is fvck and/or money? I was miffed before but Now it’s funny. . .
                                    Moving on to better days .

bushmanbob
                                    Participant

Sounds like he is real boyfriend material…a real keeper πŸ˜€. Out of interest, what’s your answer?

bushmanbob
                                      Participant

I think you’ll find it’s the oyibos who think about the FC K and the girls think about the money!!

42nd avenue
                                        42nd avenue
                                        Participant

Sounds like he is real boyfriend material…a real keeper πŸ˜€. Out of interest, what’s your answer?

<hr>

🀣🀣🀣
                                          How many yards of boyfriend material? The question caught me unawares . It came out of the blues because we have not even met and this was our second conversation. We don’t sexchat or sextalk or any thing of that kind. I basically was asking him when he’s be free and up for movies (at home) and he goes,”can I ask you a personal question. Next thing I heard was “what’s your favourite sex position πŸ˜•πŸ˜©πŸ™ˆ
                                          My answer to him was ” what did u just say Mr Dickhead, are u okay ?”

Well, he’s honest about what he’s looking for. And I will keep him in mind whenever my ship sails towards that angle. . .which is gonna be a loooooooooooong time. Sex is the last thing on my mind now. πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ

42nd avenue
                                          42nd avenue
                                          Participant

I think you’ll find it’s the oyibos who think about the FC K and the girls think about the money!!

<hr>

Interesting!!!!
                                            There are always exceptions, both ways.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 141 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.