Announcement

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Announcement

This topic contains 82 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by 42nd avenue 42nd avenue 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    42nd avenue
    42nd avenue
    Participant

Cookies and the digital age of targeted adverts. Well 42nd, it’s good to see you back online….along, coincidentally with the re-emergence De Onne. Now shall we create some discussions here? QUESTION: what’s the feeling in Naija about Buhari running again, especially with his health issues and age!? Mrs. KO is quite upset with him attempting a second term. . . . .

<hr>

Thank you KO but please no buhari talks here. This is me and my baby safe ranting place.

happy mothers day to me. Baby daddy’s sister called to wish me a good one. Well. . .

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

My girl wears me out, I swear down. She doesn’t cry or is clingy but she can play!. She will climb and roll all over me, grab any and every thing to stand and walk. Babbles and talks non stop. I don’t have a nanny so it’s a lot of work for me trying to put an eye on her while working. I got her a walker two weeks ago and the seat is torn(I sewed it back) cos she jumps on it ALOT! But the walker is a life saver.

In all, she’s so adorable and every day with her makes every pain and tear, worth it. Her smile? Makes my heart flutter. I’m in love again

42nd avenue
        42nd avenue
        Participant

Wish I can change the topic/subject to “ramblings of a black single mother

😛

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.