Announcement

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Announcement

This topic contains 115 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    42nd avenue
    42nd avenue
    Participant

Cookies and the digital age of targeted adverts. Well 42nd, it’s good to see you back online….along, coincidentally with the re-emergence De Onne. Now shall we create some discussions here? QUESTION: what’s the feeling in Naija about Buhari running again, especially with his health issues and age!? Mrs. KO is quite upset with him attempting a second term. . . . .

<hr>

Thank you KO but please no buhari talks here. This is me and my baby safe ranting place.

happy mothers day to me. Baby daddy’s sister called to wish me a good one. Well. . .

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

My girl wears me out, I swear down. She doesn’t cry or is clingy but she can play!. She will climb and roll all over me, grab any and every thing to stand and walk. Babbles and talks non stop. I don’t have a nanny so it’s a lot of work for me trying to put an eye on her while working. I got her a walker two weeks ago and the seat is torn(I sewed it back) cos she jumps on it ALOT! But the walker is a life saver.

In all, she’s so adorable and every day with her makes every pain and tear, worth it. Her smile? Makes my heart flutter. I’m in love again

42nd avenue
        42nd avenue
        Participant

Wish I can change the topic/subject to “ramblings of a black single mother

😛

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

Kayaking plans this weekend . . .Excited.
            I can see a pearly white tooth trying to sprout out on my baby’s gum. . .super excited.

Meanwhile,I took a picture today with my baby and i think I have added weight . . .sad.

#Bye#

KansasOyibo
            KansasOyibo
            Participant

42nd: I think you have to start a NEW thread, “Ramblings of a Nigerian single mother”

KansasOyibo
              KansasOyibo
              Participant

Kayaking..? Really? was it fun? As for the first tooth, are more sleepless nights coming, due to teething? As for the weight gain, please post the pic and let the OOLers decide . . . . .

42nd avenue
                42nd avenue
                Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Here’s yours truly and baby. Sorry,blanked out my baby’s face. Kayaking is fun and good for my big,bulging arms.

42nd avenue
                  42nd avenue
                  Participant

42nd: I think you have to start a NEW thread, “Ramblings of a Nigerian single mother”

<hr>

Hahahaha. So True but then,I love to continue with this old one.I just wish there’s still a moderator around to help me change the title atleast.

42nd avenue
                    42nd avenue
                    Participant

Kayaking..? Really? was it fun? As for the first tooth, are more sleepless nights coming, due to teething? As for the weight gain, please post the pic and let the OOLers decide . . . . .

<hr>

It was fun,Super fun.I was able to conquer my fear for water.I wish I was as rich as I wanted,I would be kayaking once every week.

RE:Baby tooth. No sleepless nights,fever or drama form my lil Princess but my nipples are on fire as it gets grazed when shes feeding. Motherhood!

42nd avenue
                      42nd avenue
                      Participant

No power since Friday, been running on my fuel guzzling generator.

I need help. . . Better days ahead I pray.

KansasOyibo
                        KansasOyibo
                        Participant

42nd thanks for the pic. Little Princess looks like she’s waving her right hand. Cute!

KansasOyibo
                          KansasOyibo
                          Participant

Umm I’ve lived near water in the northern U.S for a while and actually went kayaking once. Great time. Those boats in the pic aren’t kayaks! Did you go boating or kayaking?

KansasOyibo
                            KansasOyibo
                            Participant

And finally, when the teeth come, shouldn’t the breast feeding cease??????

YOKO
                              Participant

Yes -Princess Handbag head is waving her right hand.
                                42nd- Beware of photoshop. The enhanced photo shows your accessories including beaded bracelet and ring. It also shows your hair style and much of your face which I have cropped out to maintain your privacy.

42nd avenue
                                42nd avenue
                                Participant

Umm I’ve lived near water in the northern U.S for a while and actually went kayaking once. Great time. Those boats in the pic aren’t kayaks! Did you go boating or kayaking?

<hr>

Went kayaking o. Took freebie pictures by the boat. 😀

42nd avenue
                                  42nd avenue
                                  Participant

And finally, when the teeth come, shouldn’t the breast feeding cease??????

<hr>

Maybe. I was looking forward to breastfeed till her first birthday. We will see how it goes.. .

42nd avenue
                                    42nd avenue
                                    Participant

Yes -Princess Handbag head is waving her right hand.
                                      42nd- Beware of photoshop. The enhanced photo shows your accessories including beaded bracelet and ring. It also shows your hair style and much of your face which I have cropped out to maintain your privacy.

<hr>

Thank you Yoko. Unfortunately, I can’t remove or edit the first picture anymore.

42nd avenue
                                      42nd avenue
                                      Participant

It’s mid year. I’m so tired. I started repainting my, nope, our bedroom today and it’s turning out fine but my arms hurt.
                                        #ok bye#

KansasOyibo
                                        KansasOyibo
                                        Participant

42nd, look at you…multi-talented, doing your own painting ! I guess, think of it as toning the upper body. Nobody you trust to hire this out?

42nd avenue
                                          42nd avenue
                                          Participant

42nd, look at you…multi-talented, doing your own painting ! I guess, think of it as toning the upper body. Nobody you trust to hire this out?

<hr>

Alas,I know why plumbers, bricklayers and handymen generally, are all so easy on the eyes and all sexy. Sadly in Nigeria, they are all muscles and no money.
                                            Sexy and love does not pay the bills.I learnt the hard way 😀

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.