Announcement

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Announcement

This topic contains 115 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by KansasOyibo KansasOyibo 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    KansasOyibo
    KansasOyibo
    Participant

How’s your sleepless nights ? Is the father lending a helping hand(s) ?

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

How’s your sleepless nights ? Is the father lending a helping hand(s) ?

<hr>

We are doing great, KO. She’s not really a handful so our nights are not all that bad.
        The dad is not in the picture, I’m a single mom.

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

KansasOyibo
        KansasOyibo
        Participant

My hat is off to you!

42nd avenue
          42nd avenue
          Participant

My hat is off to you!

<hr>

Well thanks but blimey me, it ain’t good and dandy. I cry too but her face, innocent smile and eyes which seem to be seeing through my soul keeps me going.

KansasOyibo
            KansasOyibo
            Participant

Is it safe to assume that you, at present, are out of Nigeria? “Hang in there” please!

42nd avenue
              42nd avenue
              Participant

Is it safe to assume that you, at present, are out of Nigeria? “Hang in there” please!

<hr>

Yeah, we are . . .

KansasOyibo
                KansasOyibo
                Participant

Optimism abounds. Soon – 18 years !

42nd avenue
                  42nd avenue
                  Participant

Optimism abounds. Soon – 18 years !

<hr>

18 what? Lol
                    At this point, I’m only looking forward to the first years birthday

42nd avenue
                    42nd avenue
                    Participant

Side note, my ass is gone!! !!! And I’m sad.

Does childbirth make Nyash disappear? So I took a break from smelling like a fountain of human milk, baby piss and smell and decided to dress up and make up just for fun and giggles.

Brethren, my ass is gone, cute, full African waist missing. Was size 12 pre pregnancy and loved it but right now, I’m Def size 10. All my curves gone.
                      No one told me this was gonna happen.
                      *sad*

KansasOyibo
                      KansasOyibo
                      Participant

Size 10 is good! Naija women have been expanding over the years and losing the slenderness and curves in proportion. Be glad of the new body.

42nd avenue
                        42nd avenue
                        Participant

My darling girl is a month old today. It’s been an unbelievably fantastic month. #motherhood#

42nd avenue
                          42nd avenue
                          Participant

Whoops, we were two months old yesterday.

So, I tried to masturbate dome days back. Took me a whole lot of time to cum, couldn’t even bring myself to squirt.(TMI)

All hopes not lost, we’ll try again in future.
                            😀

KansasOyibo
                            KansasOyibo
                            Participant

I hear practice makes perfect !!!! Happy Two months to the little one!

42nd avenue
                              42nd avenue
                              Participant

I missed out on the third and fourth months birthdays. Lagos stress stress stress.

My princess will soon be five months old and then one year,two,three and soon an adult. Time flies when you are happy and fulfilled. I’m there right about now. It didn’t pan out as I hoped but I’m happy and fulfilled. My baby is one cute, peaceful one : no troubles, no sickness, meeting and surpassing all her monthly milestones. she LAUGHS (not the usual baby dreamy smiles) out loud in her sleep and it’s priceless. And oh, she’s so keen on eating adult food, she practically drags my plate but we are doing ebf until she’s six months.

I’m already looking up vacation spots for me and Lil me. Lawd knows I need the break and fresh air.

42nd avenue
                                42nd avenue
                                Participant

Is this an open diary or what?

I’m pathetic 😀

42nd avenue
                                  42nd avenue
                                  Participant

Sao Tome and Principe or Seychelles Island?

Where would you go to on budget vacation?

42nd avenue
                                    42nd avenue
                                    Participant

Thank you KO. I missed that last night.

De Onne Juju Goat
                                      De Onne Juju Goat
                                      Participant

42 I Don’t see either of those luxury places as being budget vacations unfortunately.

Ghana and Cotonou perhaps, but then you know all about Ghana.

back as kissa

42nd avenue
                                        42nd avenue
                                        Participant

42 I Don’t see either of those luxury places as being budget vacations unfortunately.

Ghana and Cotonou perhaps, but then you know all about Ghana.

<hr>

Cotonou? Hahaha
                                          Sao Tome isn’t exactly luxury, return tkt for me and baby is just about 150,000 ngn. Food is cheap but accommodation and tours are a bit high.
                                          SI on the other hand qualifies as luxury cos everything about is on the high side. Beautiful place though

Luckily, I still have time to plan and save.

42nd avenue
                                          42nd avenue
                                          Participant

Lagos folks that eat Pizza,Dominoes are currently offering promos.
                                            A meduim sized pizza for 2,000 as opposed to 3,500 amongst other promos. Im munching on yesterdays left over pizza as i type.
                                            life is good,may the scales be kind to me when next i climb it. Ahymen 😀

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.