Announcement

Home Forums General Discussion & Debate Announcement

This topic contains 41 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by 42nd avenue 42nd avenue 1 day, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    KansasOyibo
    KansasOyibo
    Participant

A three day weekend here in the U.S. thanks to the Labor Day Holiday on Monday. Beers to all.

42nd avenue
      42nd avenue
      Participant

Visas,tickets,hotel and apartment bookings? Ask me! 42ndavenue1@gmail.com

42nd avenue
        42nd avenue
        Participant

Well ladies and gentlemen, This is to officially announce that 42nd avenue would soon be a mother. I am currently nursing a bun in my oven and its been a long, sweet, tiring, exciting journey but we’are almost at the end of the trip now.

Please put me in your prayers.It will be happening soon ,by Gods grace.

De Onne Juju Goat
          De Onne Juju Goat
          Participant

Well done 42nd ! OOLers will be thinking of you.

back as kissa

bushmanbob
            Participant

All these pics of cake is making me hungry 😀. Great stuff 42nd, all the best for the big day/night. I wonder if all this responsibility is going to change you. Next thread “Nappy Brands” 😀

42nd avenue
              42nd avenue
              Participant

Thank you Bush and Onne.

Oldbiker
                Oldbiker
                Participant

Congratulations hope all goes well 🙂

Fat bikers bounce better

KansasOyibo
                  KansasOyibo
                  Participant

42nd, if I had dentures, they would have fallen to the floor by now! First: Congrats! Second: how is this possible as you’ve led us to believe that you’ve been self pleasuring. Third: Who is the lucky father???

OldBiker: any ride(s) this weekend?

Oldbiker
                    Oldbiker
                    Participant

Yes, Start in Oostend then around 200 km and finish with some mussels and chips. Just hope we dont get rain

Fat bikers bounce better

42nd avenue
                      42nd avenue
                      Participant

Thank you everyone. I will answer your questions later KO.
                        For now, my princess arrived this morning screaming her lungs out. 42nd is now a mother. What a miracle!!!!
                        I’m overjoyed

De Onne Juju Goat
                        De Onne Juju Goat
                        Participant

Congratulations 42nd !!

back as kissa

YOKO
                          Participant

Congratulations 42nd and wishing you both all the best. I hope this will not interfere with your OOL postings.

Oldbiker
                            Oldbiker
                            Participant

Congratulations 42nd wishing you both all the very best.

Fat bikers bounce better

Sopirinye
                              Sopirinye
                              Participant

None of the above.. Hi.. Longest time.. Hope to be in Lagos.. We could share a beer..

bushmanbob
                                Participant

Congratulation….another blessing entered into the world! Trust you are both well and enjoying the new born bonding process? Have you thought of a street name yet 😀?

KansasOyibo
                                  KansasOyibo
                                  Participant

Congratulations 42nd. We’ll be expecting a pic of your baby girl. I hope you & her are doing fine!

42nd avenue
                                    42nd avenue
                                    Participant

None of the above.. Hi.. Longest time.. Hope to be in Lagos.. We could share a beer..

<hr>

Hehehe. You came late but guessed right!
                                      Levels Don change . I now have a permanent plus one so it will take more than just a beer to make me carry my “handful” of arse outta my house 😀

42nd avenue
                                      42nd avenue
                                      Participant

Congratulation….another blessing entered into the world! Trust you are both well and enjoying the new born bonding process? Have you thought of a street name yet 😀?

<hr>

Thank you! Yes we are bonding. I can’t stop staring at her and thinking of all the fun we are gonna have together. I had a horrible childhood and felt unloved so yes, all the love I have yearned for that I never got from family or love, all of the positive emotions bursting through me, all of my strengths and more, I can’t wait to share with her.
                                        My baby.
                                        My endless love.
                                        I’m so so so stuck on her

42nd avenue
                                        42nd avenue
                                        Participant

Thank you Bush, Bob and Yoko.

42nd avenue
                                          42nd avenue
                                          Participant

Congratulations 42nd. We’ll be expecting a pic of your baby girl. I hope you & her are doing fine!

<hr>

Thanks..
                                            We are both fine. Raincheck on the picture thingy.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.